Planning Commission mtg,Â Monday, September 14th 7pm Microsoft Teams
Monday, September 14th, 2020 @ 7:00 p.m.
Notice – This meeting is being held on-line, via Microsoft Teams,
Pursuant to the Governor’s Executive order & Guidelines
due to the Covid 19 Pandemic
Attend via TEAMS: Join the Teams Meeting
Use Control-Click on your computer to join the meeting
BUSINESS AGENDA – PLANNING COMMISSION
- A. CALL TO ORDER/PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- B. ROLL CALL
- C. APPROVAL OF AGENDA
- D. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – August 10th, meeting
- E. PUBLIC COMMENT
- F. PA33 COMMITTEE
- G. REPORT FROM TOWNSHIP BOARD: Ed Thon
- H. OLD BUSINESS - none
- I. NEW BUSINESS -
1) SPR-20-05, Soil & Materials Engineers, Inc. (SME), new 8,400 sf office and testing facility on Lot 6, Champagne Dr.
- a. Staff Report
- b. Action by Planning Commission
- J. COMMENTS FROM STAFF/PLANNING COMMISSION
- K. ADJOURNMENT Next meeting: October 12th, 2020
Meeting Rules: Anyone wishing to address the Planning Commission shall do so during the public comment portion of the agenda. Speakers will be limited to 3 minutes in which to address the Planning Commission.